Composed from various wood blocks using mud resist printing and overdyed in natural indigo. The rug is made from organic kala cotton and handwoven in Kuchchh.
- Available in medium size : 1219x1828 mm / 4 x 6 ft
- Block print is inspired by Mark Rothko’s revolutionary paintings, 11.11 / eleven eleven has used rug as an art canvas. Applying a clever overlay of the block and resist-block prints, a technique used for Ajrakh printing.
- Kala cotton is indigenous to Kachchh and by default organic, as the farmers do not use any pesticides and synthetic fertilisers. It is a purely rain-fed crop that has a high tolerance for both disease and pests.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.