A go-to men’s shirt made in handspun, handwoven indigenous cotton with supplementary bead motifs (tangalia weave) in the weft in ecru and yellow color.
- 100% cotton.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- Tangaliya is an indigenous hand weaving technique, native to Surendranagar & Kachchh region in Gujarat where colored threads are twisted onto a group of 2 to 3 threads of warp, creating dana or beadwork.
- 27.5 inches / 69.8 cm is the length of the garment.
* Color may vary slightly due to the nature of the natural dyeing of the small batch.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 7 days after the order is successfully placed. Delivery: All order will be delivered via DHL Express International (or equivalent) in 5 to 7 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.