Handcrafted bamboo case consisting of four small and two big go-to compact and lightweight beach towels made in hand spun Kala (organic) cotton with kantha work, made in ecru natural cotton color.
- Kala cotton is indigenous to Kachchh and by default organic, as the farmers do not use any pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. It is a purely rain fed crop that has a high tolerance for both disease and pests.
- Kantha is a traditional craft of running stitches used for quilting
- Large Towel Size : 45’’ x 60’’ (114.3 cm x 152.4 cm)
- Small Towel Size : 13’’ x 22’’ (33 cm x 55.8 cm)
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via DHL Express International (or equivalent) in 5 to 7 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.