Off- White Textured Statement Boro Jacket
A statement men's jacket.
Celebrating the texture of the undyed, crafted with handspun and handwoven cotton.
Features subtle accented hand-embroidered details on reclaimed fabrics inspired by darning and mending.
- 100% Cotton.
- Handspun yarn is made using a single spindle Gandhi charkha.
- Reclaimed pieces are those where, after the garment is cut and stitched- we use all the leftover scrap and make reclaimed patchwork out of it.
- Kantha is a traditional craft of running stitches used for quilting.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- 30 inches / 76.2 cms is the length of this garment.
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.