Indigenous Desert Cotton - Patchwork Shirt
A classic shirt silhouette w/ a hidden placket featuring : reclaimed geometric patches in ecru, ochre, and smoke accented with kantha hand-embroidery.
Patchwork expresses rustic elegance & a transformational possibility that a fractured present can turn into something that can function again.
The unique texture of this shirt sensorially connects the wearer to the makers that transform raw material into the fabric and the land it comes from.
- Handspun yarn is made using heritage textile technology - the single spindle Gandhi charkha.
- Mustard yellow color is achieved w/ pomegranate skin.
- Remnant pieces of fabric left over from the garment production process are re-centered and celebrated instead of being discarded.
- Traditional Kantha features patches of worn textile mended together w/ running stitches to extend the life of the fabric.
Kantha hand stitching is part of the same functional embroidery genre that can be found throughout many cultures in familiar forms of boro, sashiko, and darning.
-Shashwat is 5ft 8inches / 172 cm and the shirt pictured here is: 28 inches / 71.1 cm
-Find your size :
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.