Draped shift dress made in fine mulberry silk with handpainting and bandhani dyed in sage colour.
- Mulberry silk is obtained from the valley of Kashmir.
- Sage colour is achieved using myrobalan and natural indigo.
- Kalamkari is a traditional hand painting technique from Andhra Pradesh.
- Bandhani is a traditional tie and dye technique done in India.
- 39 inches/ 91.4 cm is the length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 7 days after the order is successfully placed. Delivery: All order will be delivered via DHL Express International (or equivalent) in 5 to 7 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.