A unisex jacket in heirloom fabric of merino wool with reclaimed silk made on a smaller width selvage loom, dyed in shades of indigo.
- Hand spun refers to the yarn that is spun by hand and woven on a hand loom in India.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose based fermentation.
- 33 inches/ 83.8 cm is the length of the garment.
- Reclaimed pieces are those where, after the garment is cut and stitched we use all the leftover scrap and make reclaimed patchwork.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 7 days after the order is successfully placed. Delivery: All order will be delivered via DHL Express International (or equivalent) in 5 to 7 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.