HAND-WOVEN INDIGO STRIPES NAPKIN
SKU: NAPKINS/AKC/33 18X18"
Napkin is made in cotton yarn-dyed indigo and white stripes. Animated by the attention fields of the artisans that brought this special bandana to life - This piece adds a uniquely soulful hand-made accent to an everyday ensemble.
- This color is achieved through the use of natural indigo an ingredient indigenous to the landscape of India.
- Fabric content: 100% organic heirloom cotton - native to the region of Kutch, the farmers do not use any pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. It is a non-GMO varietal - a purely rain-fed crop that does not require additional irrigation to grow.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- Size : 18"x 18".
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.