Elasticated bandhani pants, made in fine silk and dyed in vintage pink color.
- Fine mulberry silk from the valley of Kashmir.
- Vintage pink color is made using pomegranate skin and sappan wood
- Tie-dye, an indigenous technique know as 'Bandhani' in India
- 35 inch / 88 cm length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
The product will ship in 7 days after the order is successfully placed. Delivery: All order will be delivered via DHL Express International (or equivalent) in 5 to 7 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.