Statement band collar shirt with kimono sleeves.
Made in handspun and hand-woven denim.
It’s punctuated with Nui shibori and multi-coloured bandhani motifs celebrating the essence of complimentary natural pigments.
- 100% Cotton.
- Handspun yarn is made using a single spindle Gandhi charkha.
- Bandhani is a traditional tie and dye technique done in India.
- Shibori involves binding certain sections of the cloth using thread – traditionally a type of untwisted thread, to achieve the desired pattern.
- Shades are achieved through a blend of indigenous ingredients from The Indian landscape including Rubia, harda and Rust.
- 30.5 inches / 77.5 cms is the length of this garment.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via DHL Express International (or equivalent) in 5 to 7 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.