Women's asymmetrical draped dress done in bandhani and dyed in natural indigo and smoke.
- fine mulberry silk from the valley of Kashmir.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- Smoke color is made in ferrous and tamarind seed solution.
- Tie-dye, an indigenous technique know as 'Bandhani' in India.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 7 days after the order is successfully placed. Delivery: All order will be delivered via DHL Express International (or equivalent) in 5 to 7 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.