A unisex bandhani shirt with kimono inspired sleeves and side pockets made in fine handspun cotton and dyed in natural indigo color.
- Handspun yarn is made on a multi-spindle hand charkha.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose based fermentation.
- Bandhani is a traditional tie and dye technique done in India.
- 31 inches/ 78.7 cm is length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
The product will ship in 7 days after the order is successfully placed. Delivery: All order will be delivered via DHL Express International (or equivalent) in 5 to 7 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.