A pair of trousers made in handspun cotton with hand-painted mud resist dyed in light indigo color.
- Fabric Composition :100% Handspun Organic Cotton.
- Made with 100% Kala organic cotton - Found exclusively in the Kutch regions of Gujarat, Kala Cotton by nature is pesticide and synthetic free. It is purely a rain fed crop that has a high tolerance for diseases and pests.
- Our signature shades of indigo are achieved through a careful blend of indigenous ingredients from the Indian landscape including : natural indigo cultivated with a 100% fructose based solution.
- Indigo fermentation involves creating conditions for microbiota to thrive - it’s a collaboration with microbial communities. This bioprocess is similar to the making of yoghurt, wine, kombucha, cheese, soy sauce & pickle.
- Natural dyes are kinder for the health of your skin - the ingredients involved are safe enough to eat. Wearing naturally dyed organic cotton is a way to preserve the sacred space around your body as well as the environment we all live in.
- Small batch natural dyeing results in pieces that are unique and celebrate the imperfect beauty of handmade processes.
- 42 inch / 106.8 length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via DHL Express International (or equivalent) in 5 to 7 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.