A sleeveless ungendered top knitted on a hand flatbed machine using handspun Kala cotton yarn in a relaxed silhouette featuring a ribbed collar sweatshirt with bandhani and hand-painted using multiple colors and overdyed in light pink color.
- Kala cotton is indigenous to Kachchh and by default organic, as it is a purely rain-fed crop that has a high tolerance for both disease and pests.
- Bandhani is a traditional tie and dye technique done in India.
- Light pink color is achieved using sappan wood.
- 30.5 inches / 77.4 cm length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 7 days after the order is successfully placed. Delivery: All order will be delivered via DHL Express International (or equivalent) in 5 to 7 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.