A pair of pants knitted on a hand flatbed machine using handspun kala cotton and hand-painted using multiple colors and overdyed in light pink color featuring a ribbed elasticated waistband.
- Kala cotton is indigenous to Kachchh and by default organic, as it is a purely rain-fed crop that has a high tolerance for both disease and pests.
- Bandhani is a traditional tie and dye technique done in India.
- Pink color is achieved using sappanwood.
- Inseam: 31 inches / 78.7 cm, outseam: 42.5 inch / 107.9 cm length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
The product will ship in 7 days after the order is successfully placed. Delivery: All order will be delivered via DHL Express International (or equivalent) in 5 to 7 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.