Cut from handwoven cotton and shaped into a relaxed silhouette, the shirt sits narrow on the shoulders with a band collar and kimono-inspired sleeves. Overdyed in midnight indigo by blending indigenous ingredients from the Indian landscape including indigo, harda, and iron rust solution.
- 100% cotton.
- Midnight indigo is achieved by blending indigenous ingredients from the Indian landscape including indigo, rust, and harda solution.
- Bandhani is a traditional tie and dye technique done in India.
- 30 inches / 76.2 cm is the length of the garment.
* Color may vary slightly due to the nature of the natural dyeing of the small batch.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 7 days after the order is successfully placed. Delivery: All order will be delivered via DHL Express International (or equivalent) in 5 to 7 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.