Selvedge Denim Trousers
These trousers are cut from yarn-dyed, handspun selvedge denim. which engages the workwear structure of denim and marries it to the tradition of handspun cotton.
- Yarn dyed and woven
- Midnight indigo is achieved by blending indigenous ingredients from the Indian landscape including Indigo, rust, and harda solution.
- These trousers are cut from yarn-dyed, handspun selvedge denim. which engages the workwear structure of denim and marries it to the tradition of handspun cotton.
- Handspun yarn is made using a single spindle Gandhi Charkha.- Inseam: 28 inches / 71.1 cm, outseam: 37 inches / 93.9 cm is the length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.